Our track events are open to riders of all skill levels. We have multiple sessions grouped by skill level:
- Group 1 (Expert) – Riders who have extensive track experience. Riders who currently, or have held, a motorcycle racing license. This group has same rules as a race weekend practice session.
- Group 2 (Intermediate) – Riders who have ridden on the track before and are proficient track riders. Controlled passing on the outside of turns.
- Group 3 (Novice) – First time track riders, or those who have limited track riding experience. Limited passing rules.
What you can expect at our events:
- Door prize draw for registered riders.
- FREE lunch and drinks for EVERYONE, spectators and riders.
- Vendor displays.
Typical Event Schedule:
|8:00am – 8:40am||Registration Opens and Track set up|
|8:40am – 9:00am||MANDATORY riders/safety meeting|
|9:00am – 9:15am||Track/riding orientation for novice riders|
|9:15am – 12:30pm||Track is open for business|
Rotating 15 min
|Group 1 (Expert riders)|
|Group 2 (Intermediate riders)|
|Group 3 (Novice rider only)|
12:30pm – 1:00pm
|Lunch/BBQ food service|
1:00pm – 4:00pm
|15 min rotating sessions|
|4:00pm||Track closed. Track safety equipment tear down begins|
|4:30pm||Everyone heads home after a great day of riding|